Chronic Golf Is Now a Member of the PGA Hope Carolinas Community
Chronic Golf, a virtual golf and multi-sport facility located on Hilton Head Island, has become an official partner of PGA Hope Carolinas. Chronic Golf is dedicated to honoring and helping our Veterans by joining this elite program funded by PGA Reach.
The goal of PGA HOPE Carolinas is to support Veterans in many ways, including by providing them with rehabilitation opportunities through therapeutic programs such as golf and other recreational activities. Virtual golf and other adaptive sports give hope and help our Heroes overcome barriers that may otherwise prevent them from enjoying life.
Chronic Golf, located on the south end of Hilton Head Island, provides best-in-class Golf Simulators in its brand new stunning facility. Chronic Golf also has a variety of more traditional multi-sport games, as well as food and drink service available in its bar and kitchen.
Chronic Golf is Proud to Help Give Veterans Hope in Partnership with PGA Hope
PGA HOPE Carolinas (Helping Our Patriots Everywhere) is a specialized golf program provided by our PGA Professionals as a rehabilitation tool to enhance the quality of life for our Veterans by improving their mental, social, physical, and emotional well-being. There IS NO COST to OUR VETERANS. We work with veterans at 15 locations in North and South Carolina, with an emphasis on assisting those who would benefit the most from our project.
The Facts about the PGA HOPE Program
- According to the CDC, 22 veterans a day commit suicide, which is a significant problem among military Veterans. PGA HOPE is committed to reducing this statistic.
- PGA HOPE programs are open to veterans with physical and cognitive impairments such as Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and arm amputees, among other impairments.
- PGA HOPE is a fully funded PGA REACH program available for free to Military Veterans.
- Physical activity is critical to maintaining good health, speeding recovery, and enhancing quality of life, according to the Department of Veterans Affairs study and clinical expertise. Adaptive sports are a significant first step for many wounded Veterans in gaining physical activity after injury.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs has a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with PGA HOPE, which allows Recreational Therapists to recommend veterans for the PGA HOPE program as a type of therapy.
We are dedicating this blog article and asking you to share it on social media and tag a Veteran you care about. We're excited to see what kind of impact 2022 will have on Chronic Golf and PGA Hope. Please consider giving, or supporting groups like ours that assist more Veterans in the Lowcountry and beyond.
As the leaves turn vibrant shades of orange and the crisp air announces the off-season arrival, golf enthusiasts often find themselves torn between storing away their clubs and hibernating until spring.
Tee Off for a Chance to Win $100,000 Towards a New BMW at Chronic Golf +GAMEs Hole-in-One Competition During the RBC Heritage Are you a golf enthusiast with dreams of driving a luxury car? Then get ready for an epic Hole-in-One contest at Chronic Golf +GAMES during this year's RBC Heritage Week! 🏌️♂️
Ultimate Indoor Entertainment Destination on Hilton Head Island: Chronic Golf +GAMES! like a pro in no time. Arcade Games for All Ages 🕹️🎉 The fun doesn't stop there! Chronic Golf +GAMES also boasts a fantastic selection of classic and modern arcade games that cater to players of all ages.