Things to Do on Hilton Head Island When It Rains
Don't Let Bad Weather Spoil Your Fun on Hilton Head Island!
No need to despair if you're stuck on Hilton Head Island during a rainstorm - Chronic Golf & Multi-sport has got you covered! With indoor golf simulators that offer 100+ courses to choose from, as well as 13 other fun games and sports, there's something for everyone at this south end of the island attraction. And when you work up an appetite playing all those rounds of virtual golf, stop by our restaurant and bar for some refueling.
Bad weather doesn't have to ruin your plans when you're on Hilton Head Island!
Just head to No matter what your age or ability, you're sure to have a great time at Chronic Golf & Multi-sport. With 13 different games and sports to choose from, there's something for everyone, and our simulator screens make it easy fun for anyone to play - even if you've never golfed before. And when you need a break from the action, our full-service bar and restaurant is the perfect places to relax and refuel.
Our Top 5 Games to Play this Fall at Chronic Golf and Multi-sport
Our top 5 games for you to try out this month at Chronic Golf and Multi-sport are Hockey, homerun derby, QR Challenge, Soccer, and Zombie Dodgeball. If you're looking for a fun and competitive way to spend an afternoon or evening, look no further than Chronic Golf & Multi-sport! We've got all the games you love, plus a few new ones you're sure to enjoy.
- Homerun Derby – Baseball
- QB Challenge
- Zombie Dodgeball
1. Hockey: If you're looking for a fast-paced and exciting game to play indoors, hockey is a great option. With Chronic Golf and Multi-sport's simulator, you can play on any of the NHL's 31 ice rinks. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced player, this game is sure to provide hours of fun.
2. Homerun Derby: If you're a fan of baseball, don't miss out on our homerun derby game. You can play at any of the 30 stadiums from America's favorite pastime. With realistic graphics and sound effects, you'll feel like you're right in the middle of the action.
3. QR Challenge: This game is perfect for those who want a challenge. Race against the clock to see how many QR codes you can scan in 60 seconds. With different levels of difficulty, there's something for everyone to try.
4. Soccer: Whether you're a fan of the World Cup or just love to play soccer for fun, our simulator is the perfect place to do it. Play on any of the world's best pitches, and see if you can lead your team to victory.
5. Zombie Dodgeball: This game is perfect for those who are looking for a bit of excitement and laughter. Play as either the zombies or the humans in a fight to survive - with balls flying everywhere, no one is safe!
Well, there you have it - a comprehensive guide to surving rainy weather on Hilton Head Island by playing golf and other games, indoors at Chronic Golf and Multi-sport. Whether the weather outside is frightful or just plain ol' unappealing, Chronic Golf has you covered. So, next time you're stuck inside because of bad weather put on your raincoat and head to Chronic Golf for some fun!
More Reasons to Have Fun at Chronic Golf on Hilton Head Island, especially when it is raining:
- 13 Multi-sport Sim Experiences & Games (click here for the entire list of games)
- Choose from a variety of indoor courses on which to shoot for the gold, so no matter your level, there's a course that you'll enjoy.
- Practice your swing at Chronic Golf in HD simulators
- Chronic Golf simulators are so realistic and immersive, you'll feel like you're on the course with the pros!
- Free WiFi
- full-service bar and restaurant
Golf is a great sport to play in any climate, but it can be especially enjoyable when you can play in a controlled climate. Indoor golf at places like Chronic Golf is the perfect way to enjoy a round of golf when the weather is bad. You can also avoid the hassle of having to wait for someone to finish their round before you can start playing. With places like Chronic Golf, you can come and go as you please.
So next time it's raining on Hilton Head and outdoor golf is canceled, head to Chronic Golf for some indoor golf action. You won't regret it!
Feeling the late-night energy? Come on over to Chronic Golf & Multi-Sport on Hilton Head Island for some fun after hours! Every Friday and Saturday from 9pm to 11pm, you can enjoy our state-of-the-art simulators for only $21/hr. in our standard sim lounges.
Love golf? We’ve got the perfect way for you to spend your Thursday night! Join us at Chronic Golf & Multi-Sport on Hilton Head Island for our Thursday Night Golf Shootout. Tee off at 7pm and challenge yourself against other players on our state-of-the-art simulators. It’s just $15 per golfer – what a steal!
We’ve got the perfect way for you to unwind after a long weekend of hard work – Service Industry Night at Chronic Golf & Multi-Sport on Hilton Head Island! Join us on Mondays from 7pm to close and enjoy our state-of-the-art simulators, plus exclusive food and drink specials just for you.